Acceptable use - October 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines the boundaries and limitations on the use of the PiPware product and platform, to what is deemed to be an 'unacceptable use'. The document is referred to the PiPware End User License Agreement, in which the obligations for all parties have been agreed.
PiPware Solutions may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the PiPware Acceptable Use Page. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting; we recommend that you visit the website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions and reports of violations should be directed to support@PiPware.net.
Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of PiPware in a manner that, in PiPware Solution’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
Application Programming Interfaces (“APIs”) are available in order to connect to the PiPware platform or have access to the data within the platform without having to use the provided User Interface (“Integration”).
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in any applicable jurisdiction;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent;
- advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organisation, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content
- in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right,
- in violation of any applicable agreement, or
- without authorisation;
- obtaining unauthorised access to any system, network, service, or account;
- interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- holding PiPware Solutions or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, disclosing, or storing any content that is deemed inappropriate based on confidentiality classification.
By setting up any Integration with PiPware, you agree to the following:
To see what APIs are available enter your PiPware site URL in your browser followed by the Swagger index page e.g. https://myPiPware.net/swagger/index.html.
- only use the provided API key available on your PiPware user profile;
- safeguard your API key by storing it in a secure location and not sharing it with users unauthorised to make use of it;
- avoid intentionally overloading the API and review automated Integration on a regular basis to avoid the same;
- implement and maintain appropriate security measures to protect and preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of data extracted through Integration.